The match has been cancelled for Sunday 9-30 due to the range receiving another 1 3/4 inches of rain Wednesday night/Thursday morning.  That makes just under 17 inches in last few weeks with more in the forecast for Friday & Saturday.  Until next time stay dry and shoot safe.

Filed under: Uncategorized

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!